was out with my gf today and there was bootleg sonic porn in a ladies bathroom
The scariest thing is that last time I saw this on my dash there was a link to the source of the stolen artwork…
┻┳| •.•) pssst… ur cute
tips on guilt
do not feel guilt over:
- talking openly about things that actually happened to you
- being yourself (you can’t help but be this)
- liking things you can’t help but like (you didn’t choose them)
- not being good enough yet (you’ll find your own way)
- anything beyond your control (the guilt serves no purpose)
Sonic X with horribly translated subtitles, Episode 7
McDonald’s has been forced to open its first ever restaurant with a turquoise coloured sign after city planners said the signature yellow sign would be too garish. Officials in Sedona, Arizona told the fast-food giant they were unable to open a restaurant with the trademark yellow logo.This is due to the city’s strict regulations which prevent buildings from ruining the picturesque view of the desert.
Photo credit: Michael Wright/WENN.com
finally, a shiny McDonald’s
CATCH IT BEFORE IT ESCAPES
This was the most incredible thing ive ever seen
"thats not even a real fighting game" they say.
This some dbz bullshit right here
if this isnt TAS im eating my copy of Smash 4
its TAS but its fucking AMAZING
Moments you realize you aren’t really that good as Smash Bros.
Sir I don’t believe you understand what’s going on here so I’ll be informative.
1) this is a TAS, a Tool Assisted Speedrun (although technically not a Speedrun). This means that they are able to input a command for each and every frame.
2) As I’ve been informed this is a hacked version. As far as I know the physics, mechanics, and timing has all been altered
In conclusion, this is literally impossible. You cannot do this. You cannot go to your copy of smash and perform this unless you have the aforementioned tools.
But you know chances are you’re still not that great at smash
Reblogging again because there are some new ones and put them together in one post.
omg there’s more
destroy the idea that disabled people’s lives are nothing but suffering, and therefore it is acceptable to end our lives without our consent